The study of biology covers a wide range of interesting topics that include genetics, cells, evolution, DNA, viruses etc. When you finish answering questions, scroll down to the bottom of the page to check your answers.
1. A Person who studies biology is known as…..
2. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
3. The area of biology devoted to the study of fungi is known as ……..
4. Can frogs live in salt water?
5. Our major foods, fibers, spices, fruits and beverage crops are…….
6. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with……
7. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as …….
8. A Group of dog offspring is known as……
9. Botany is the study of……
10. What is the name of process used by plants to convert sunlight into food?
11. The death of every member of a particular species is known as……..
12. True or false? A salamander is a warm blooded animal?
13. A change of DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as……
14. Plants receive their nutrients mainly from…….
15. Animals which eat both plants and other animals are known as……
1. Biologist 2. Charles Darwin 3. Mycology
4. No 5. Flowering plants 6. Antibiotics
7. Chromosome 8. Litter 9. plants
10. Photosynthesis 11. Extinction 12. False
13. Mutation 14. Soil